DDOE, PSB, SBE and DIAA welcome public comment regarding proposed regulations. All public comments will be considered to determine if a regulation should be adopted, amended or repealed. Public comments may only be submitted during the open comment period (a minimum of 30 days after the proposal is published in the Register of Regulations). Persons wishing to present their views on proposed regulations may do so by the close of business on or before the date noted in the proposed regulation.
Submit public comment on proposed regulations as follows:
- Via the Proposed Regulation Comment Form below
- Via mail to Delaware Department of Education, Office of the Secretary, Attn: Regulation Review, 401 Federal Street, Suite 2, Dover, Delaware 19901
- Comments are considered public record and published in their entirety – please do not include information in your public comment that you do not want to appear online.
- All comments bear equal weight regardless of how they are submitted.
- DDOE does not respond to individual public comments. Generalized responses based on comments received are noted in the final published regulation.
- Comments sent via any other means apart from the mailing address listed above and the Proposed Regulation Comment Form will not be considered public comment.
- Comments posted to DDOE social media platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, will not be considered public comment.
- Oral comments, including voicemail messages, will not be considered public comment.
- Comments must be received during the public comment period to be considered.
- Comments must be limited to the subject matter of the proposed regulation to be considered.
- No decision is made by DDOE to adopt, amend or repeal a proposed regulation prior to the completion of the public comment period.
Public Comment Form
All submitted comments are considered public record and published in their entirety. By completing and submitting this form, you understand that your entered information, comment, and any attachments will be published.
In the form below, an * indicates a required field.