Parent Heart Watch (PHW) is the only national voice solely dedicated to protecting youth from sudden cardiac arrest and preventable sudden cardiac death. PHW leads and empowers others by educating and advocating for change.
Parent Heart Watch Focus:
• Awareness of sudden cardiac arrest and its true incidence in youth
• Early detection of heart conditions through recognition of warning signs and risk factors and
• Cardiac Chain of Survival training
• Widespread & proper placement of automated external defibrillators (AEDs)
• Cardiac emergency response planning anywhere youth congregate
• Mandatory & systematic registry on the incidence of SCA/SCD in youth