- If a course is listed the dual enrollment course will be accepted as transfer credit for that course.
- If the cell is blank the institution will not accept the course for direct transfer credit.
- If the cell says ask institution, the institution needs to review the course and other documentation prior to approving transfer credit for the course.
- If the cell identifies that it will count as an elective in a specific major, the institution did not name a specific course for transfer credit. It will count towards an elective in that content area and accelerate graduation.
- Some courses with blank cells may be counted as general electives. As each institution requires some electives this can be helpful but students should be careful not to accrue just elective credits when taking dual enrollment courses.
Note: UD will only approve credit through individual student transcript review. See here for information about their transfer policy.